When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us-Alexander Graham Bell


Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Vinayakar painting


Lord Vinayaka is the remover of all our obstacles and we  pray to him before doing anything.
Moving away from India, temples is one among the list of things that I miss! So I painted Lord Vinayaka and hanged it near the front door of our house.
Now,
when I go out of my home,this painting reminds me to do a little prayer before I leave the house.


5 comments:

  1. You have inspired me.....Thank you I hope I've done it justice......

    http://thesundialgarden.blogspot.com/2010/12/inspirational-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome DD!
    You have done a great job.
    Glad that I have been of inspiration to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Your comment is of great value to me.Thanks for taking time to write a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...