When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us-Alexander Graham Bell


Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gifts


These are the gifts I got from my husband on the eve of Christmas!
Plum cake is the favorite cake of mine.Few days back I was explaining my husband the taste of this plum cake. Its was great surprise for me when I got this plum cake!!!!! I loved the Ice man . There is no snow here to make a ice man but I got the ice man which I can keep it in living room and enjoy.
I thank my dear husband for these lovely gifts!!!


The little orange Christmas tress


Christmas gifts  reminds me the story by O.Henry-The gift of Magi.This story was in our syllabus for English subject, but I don't remember in which standard.Our English teacher narrated this story, so nicely that at the end of the class tears loaded in my eyes.In this story, Della and Jim scarifice their only possessions to buy Christmas presents and those presents becomes useless for them but it showed the true love that Della and Jim had for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Your comment is of great value to me.Thanks for taking time to write a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...