When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us-Alexander Graham Bell


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Giveaway / My Recyling Series 1

I visited a blog Compai, by Justina Blakeney a couple of days back.Her blog is amazing! Is full of inspirations for me. She has a extremely beautiful giveaway a sugar mold!

Visit her blog and  participate in the Give away here.

When I was posting a comment in her blog, I made a list of all the stuffs that I have recylced, this year.Thanks Justina! for making me think of my recycled stuff.Here is my latest  recycled stuff. Recycling has been inculcated to me by mother and my grandparents.


This ghee tin was reused for storing my craft supplies.A week back I read a post organise using bottles by Purnima in her blog a creative project.After reading that post,I decorated this tin with acrylics.

Now this tin looks like this...............







Another big ghee tin  also got decorated and  now it looks like this............



 The other side of the same tin..........




 Thanks Purnima for your tutorial! Now, no one can find out its a Ghee tin .If you would like to try it out check it here

4 comments:

  1. wow.. lovely!! Thanks for the mention!! It looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your email?
    I saw you don't have it in your profile. I would like to suggest something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Your comment is of great value to me.Thanks for taking time to write a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...