When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us-Alexander Graham Bell


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Roses in our garden

I love roses a lot.My wish was to have all the colors of rose in our garden (back home), but I was able to grow only few colors.These roses made visitors to our home to say oooooh...... by looking at the height of the rose plants and the size of the roses.Please bear with with poor quality of the picture as these photos were taken in my cell phone camera and when I don't know the basics of photography.





Yellow color rose , can you see a bee sucking the honey?
  

Purple color rose
  You can see the rose at the background of the first picture and this purple color rose bloomed in my other post here.




Sandal wood color rose
  






orange color rose
  





Red color button rose
 Hope you enjoyed!

All contents images and text, unless otherwise mentioned  are copyright of ©My world of euphoria.  A lot of effort is put in this blog, so do not copy and paste without permission.

2 comments:

  1. They're lovely SV. I love Roses too, but they don't grow well in the soil in my garden. I love the scent of them. I particuarly lie the pointed star like petals of the rose you've entitled 'orange colour rose'.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Your comment is of great value to me.Thanks for taking time to write a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...